Hotel Occupancy Tax

Warren County collects a 5% Hotel Occupancy Tax to be used by the Designated Marketing Organization (DMO) to promote and attract visitors to the county. The county collects a 4% administration fee off the top of the monthly revenues for being the organization in charge of this function. The remaining 96% of those monthly revenues are then distributed to the DMO for Warren County, the Warren County Visitors Bureau (WCVB).

The WCVB’s function is to promote hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts, Airbnbs, etc., as well as other businesses throughout the county and can be called at 814-726-1222 or reached via email for further information and clarification. They look forward to working with you and will also provide information and materials to benefit your customers as they visit the county and surrounding areas.